- No risk of puncturing.
- Quick release back wheels for more compact folding.
Single brake solution for both wheels
- Unique single action break without stride restricting crossbar between the wheels.
- Easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces (on the beach, on pebbles etc.).
- Easy swiveling front wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Space between the wheels. No crossbar between back wheels to restrict the way you walk.
Weight and measures
- Chassis with seat 10,5 kg/23 lbs
- Chassis with carry cot 12,5 kg/27.5 lbs
- Chassis 8.3 kg/18,3 lbs
Official testing methods may vary in different countries or regions. Standards valid in the US/Canada recommended a maximum weight for normal use of 45 lbs for the Stokke® Xplory® Seat and 20 lbs for the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot. For area except US/ Canada maximum weight for Stokke® Xplory® Seat is 15 kg/ 33 lbs and 9kg/20 lbs for Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot.
Sibling Board (Stokke Xplory Rider) Intended for use with only one child at a time and is suitable from approx 2 years of age. Maximum weight limit is 20kg/44lbs.
- Length: 75 - 102 cm.
- Depending on if you are using Carry Cot/Seat, and the height of the handle.
- Height: 89 - 123 cm
- Depending on how you adjust the height of the Carry Cot/Seat.
The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning. No part of the stroller is to be lubricated. If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke® retailer. All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
Must be washed separately!
When washing the baby insert, please remove the inside cushion before cleaning.
Canopy and visor can only be hand washed.
Unzip the visor.
Remove front rib from the canopy.
Wash canopy and visor separately.
Seat lining, back cover and harness protector can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth, be sure to remove excess water.
See the user guide for further instructions.
is made of aluminium and different types of plastic.
is made of polyester, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC.